North Salt Spring Waterworks
Office Hours – Phone: (250) 537-9902
24 Hour Emergency – Pager: (888) 777-4054
761 Upper Ganges Road, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 1S1
Trustees Email: trusteeatscottpointwaterworks.com
Routine Correspondence and Inquiries:
Scott Point Waterworks District, 377 Scott Point Drive, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2R2
Email: adminatscottpointwaterworks.com or call Jean Eastman at (250) 537-8800.
- Richard Ballantyne, Chair (250) 537-6671
- Tim Slaney (778) 353-2010
- Nigel Smyrl (250) 931-1995
New Residents to Scott Point:
Upon purchase of a property on Scott Point, new residents must complete a New Resident Letter and send to the Billing Contact (above) and include a $50 account set-up fee.
To provide efficient service with a focus on continuous improvement, Scott Point Waterworks District has implemented a complaint and issue resolution process. All complaints are reviewed at the next Trustee meeting.
Complaints regarding the water system billing, maintenance, or water quality can be sent:
- by email or phone to the Trustees,
- by letter to the District at the above address,
If you would like, please click on the link to download a Complaint Form
Unresolved concerns about water quality can also be referred to:
- Vancouver Island Health Authority – Environmental Health Office at 2170 Mt. Newton X-Road, Victoria BC V8T 4E2; Phone: (250) 519-3401