AGM RESCHEDULED TO AUGUST 3, 2021
Provincial Health Orders now allow gatherings of groups up to 50 people. The Trustees hereby give notice that the 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, August 3 outside on the lawn at 322 Scott Point Drive. Following Provincial Health guidelines, all attendees will be required to wear a mask and maintain a distance from people not in their social network. Please bring your own chair and umbrella (if inclement).
The trustee reports and the financial statements for the year ended Dec 31, 2020 have be posted below. The trustees always welcome any questions or comments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOMINATIONS FOR TRUSTEE
Notice of nominations for a trustee of Scott Point Waterworks District were properly posted in April. Richard Ballantyne was elected by acclamation for a 3-year term ending at the Annual General Meeting in 2024.
AGENDA for AGM (please click below to view the documents)
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held August 5, 2020
- Water Quality Report for 2020
- Report from the Chair of the Trustees
- Report of the Financial Officer, including 2021 budget
- Financial Statements for the year ended Dec 31, 2020
- Approval of the appointment of Auditor
- Confirmation of Election of One Trustee for 3 year term
- Other Business
- Termination of Meeting